Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Work

It was a difficult evening at the gym last night. I made it through, although I did attempt to talk myself out of it the entire drive. 30 quick minutes on the treadmill. That's it, but I'll be back at it today!
As I'm writing this, I'm debating what and how much I should share. Should I talk about my feelings? About my anxiety? Well, for some reflection to happen I better write it down so I can process.
1. Home visit this weekend.
2. Dr. appointment tomorrow.
I always get anxious when I know I have to go "home", and I try to avoid it as much as possible. The same feelings come up when I have to see the doctor. When seeing your family and seeing the doctor bring up the same issues...well I don't have anything positive to say about that.

Today's focus: Control what you can control. Don't worry about the things you can't.

I don't think I can be any more clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment