Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Make My Day

Today is going to be a good day. Not like the good day where everything goes your way, but the kind where you make the choices that determine a good day vs. a bad day. I'm doing everything within my control to make it that way. It started last night when I got some encouragement to go to the gym when all I felt like doing was being negative and going home. Exercising didn't magically make my troubles fade away, but it reminded me that I am in control. I was not going to let my emotions make my decisions for me and I didn't. So, even though I felt kinda "poopy", I still took care of my body and indirectly, my mind.
I'm still feeling a bit negative today, but I know what it's about and it's not in my control. I'm going to continue my focus from yesterday and STAY PRESENT! If I continue to make positive choices, I know my day will be a good one. A good day does not mean it's going to be all puppies and butterflies or rainbows and happy beans, it means you've made the best choices that you could make. My day is in my control and my day is going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment